NARPACA member Amber Technology is pleased to announce that Solid State Logic (SSL) have released a new mid-scale live console. The SSL L200 brings the superb sound , accelerated workflow and advanced feature set of the SSL Live range with a new level of affordability.
SSL Live consoles are well known as instruments for engineers. The flexibility of the suite of tools available within the consoles let engineers configure the layout to suit their own way of working.
The new L200 has the outstanding sonic performance, accelerated workflow and advanced feature set found in the SSL L300 and L500 - housed in a compact package, designed for mid to high level tours in smaller to medium theatre and event spaces.
Designed ergonomically, the L200's unique inverted T chassis keeps all the key features within reach of the console operator. Sprung arm mounts provide flexibility for external screen or device displays - reducing obstruction of the operator's line of vision of the stage. The arms can be mounted on either or both sides of the console so that external screens can be used to display the Console Overview screen, Automation screen, or other system devices.
Key features of the L200
· A row of three 12-channel Fader Tiles, providing a total of 38 faders including the Master and Focus Faders in the Master Tile.
· A centrally-located 17” multi-gesture touchscreen gives access to all of the consoles’ functions, and combines with Quick Controls in the central Fader tile to provide intuitive, immediate hands on hardware control.
· The Master Tile, located alongside the screen also provides Mute Group, Solo/Talkback, Assignable keys, and Automation controls.
L200 vital statistics
· 144 processing paths all of which have full processing. These paths can be configured as up to 96 input channels, up to 48 aux sends, up to 24 stem groups and 6 masters.
· A 4 x 32 input, 24 output Matrix is provided in addition to this.
· Like all SSL Live consoles, L200 has a flexible architecture that allows console configuration and surface layout to be easily configured to suit the demands of each production.
· L200 features showfile compatibility with L300 and L500 consoles. Showfiles written on any SSL Live console will load directly onto another console in the Live range (within system limitations).
· SSL’s SOLSA PC app can be used for online control and offline editing.
The L200 is now available in Australia and New Zealand. Learn more about this affordable entry into the SSL range by contacting Amber Technology:
Robert Van der Vlies - [email protected] / 1800 251 367
You can find out more on the SSL website http://solidstatelogic.com/