Facilities Management Resources
- VAPAC’s guide “Oh You Beautiful Stage“ explores successful theatre design and project processes. Copies can be purchased here.
- PAC Australia produces Economic Activity and Venues Charges & Salaries reports every two years for purchase.
- LPA’s Greener Live Performances through Energy Efficiency initiative
- LPA Ticketing Safe Tix Guide
- LPA Ticketing Code of Practice
- LPA’s policy on Complaints Handling and Dispute Resolution
- and a large array of other LPA ticketing resources.
Technical Guides and Resources
- LPA’s Safety Guidelines for the Live Entertainment and Events Industry February 2018 is a comprehensive set of documents covering:
- Part 1. WHS Commitment and Responsibilities
- Part 2. Hazard Identification and Risk Management
- Working at Height Hazard Guide
- Traffic and Vehicle Access Hazard Guide
- The Work Environment Hazard Guide
- Stage Machinery and Automation Systems Hazard Guide
- Special Effects Hazard Guide
- Performer Hazard Guide
- General Operational Hazard Guide
- Event Rigging Hazard Guide
- Electricity Hazard Guide
- Audience and Crowd Management Hazard Guide
- CircuitWest’s many practical templates including a Safe Work Method Statement Template, a Standard Operating Procedure Template, and a Risk Management Plan template. For the full list of resources visit the CircuitWest Resources page.