A concise list of the most relevant resources and links to keep you up-to-date with the latest COVID-19 news and its impact on the venue sector. Also see here for details on the latest Queensland Health regulations.
- Keep up to date with arts funding news at Australia Council, the federal government's Office for the Arts, and Arts Queensland).
- PAC Australia provides terrific succinct listings in Coronavirus industry updates and Coronavirus resources;
- Australia’s live performance peak body Live Performance Australia has been advocating hard for the sector. See their media releases for the latest news;
- The Media, Entertainment & Arts Alliance (MEAA) provides industrial advice and advocacy;
- The Australian Government website is a great resource for the latest COVID-19 announcements, updates and information under easy-to-find categories;
- Business Queensland summarises state and national developments;
- The Treasury website has the latest information on the Federal Government's economic response to COVID-19.
Looking after yourself:
- Entertainment Assist has developed a range mental health webinars to support members of the industry during the COVID-19 crisis.
- The Arts Wellbeing Collective has provided a range of important supports including the Support Act Wellbeing Helpline – a 24/7 phone counselling service available to anyone in the Australian performing arts industry (phone 1800 959 500);
- You can also phone Lifeline 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue 1300 224 636;
- MEAA has a health database of Psychologists, GPs and other health workers who have self-identified as having a special interest in or affiliation with the arts and/or artists.